Top Photo: Stairs to the beach!
"Oh boy, back in our coach and at one of favorite destinations: the Oregon Coast in the fall. First stop is Tillicum Beach Campground."
Tillicum Beach Campground - Forest Service Campground, near Yachats, OR: Site #27 & #24 (59 RV sites total) - This site has: water & electric. Campground Notes: seven sites have electric & water hookups • flush toilets • dump not station available • beach access • trails nearby • 26’ elevation. October 6th - 9th & October 12th - 16th. Miles driven: 195 & 27.
• Easy beach access.
• A lot of spacious sites.
• Some non-reservable sites.
• Additional sites in C Loop were being converted to electric & water hookups during our visit.
• Sites near beach congested.
• No showers.
• No dump station.
• Bathrooms needed attention. Definitely not as clean as during last visit.
Local Flavor – Area Businesses We Enjoyed & Recommend
• Green Salmon Coffee and Tea, Yachats, OR An extensive selection of coffee & tea, plus exceptional vegetarian & vegan food choices.
• Souperb, Yachats, OR Absolutely delicious soups with a vegan option. The day we visited they also had grilled cheese on Pacific Sourdough bread (locally made in Waldport). Souperb can be found at the Farmer's Market on Sunday.
Also see: Tillicum Beach - 2016