Armitage Park is a pleasant campground offering spacious sites; some pleasantly tucked away in the trees.
Landed in a county park just outside of Eugene. Feels good to be back on the road. For some time, we've wanted to check out this park.
Armitage Park - Country Campground, near Eugene: Site #10 (37 RV sites total) - This site has: full hookups. Campground Notes: flush toilets • showers • laundry • dump station not available • river access • trails from campground • trails nearby • 423’ elevation. October 6th - 8th. Miles driven: 142 (tap on mileage to see route).
• Paved Pads.
• Spacious sites.
• Full hookups
• Bikes stolen from a couple of sites during our visit.
• Personal items were stolen from another site.
• Security doesn't appear to be a priority.
We sampled brews and had dinner at our faves while in the Eugene area. At Plank Town, a fresh-hopped IPA — Amarillo Pillow.
Local Flavor – Area Businesses We Enjoyed & Recommend
• Plank Town Brewing Co, Springfield, OR We always look forward to visiting this brewpub when in the area. We were lucky to get to sample some of the seasonal fresh-hopped beers along with a delicious dinner on this visit.
• Falling Sky Brewing, Eugene, OR Falling Sky now has three Eugene locations, but we still like the original location. They have an excellent tap selection along with vegetarian options to choose from on the menu.
All submitted comments are subject to approval. Comments date format is: day/month/year.