UPDATED JULY 22, 2015
Note: This is the last "Big Picture" update. Please visit our "Maps" to see our camping locations.
Time sure flies by. We began 2015 with a holding pattern in Arizona, before heading in east. Now that we have made it to Maine we are heading west.
Stopovers this year inclu...
February - October 2014.
We've been on the road full-timing since February 1st and are now back in Arizona. This is the final update for our 2014 maps. Watch for a new 2015 map and new adventures!
Campgrounds in California & Nevada during our travels in May & June 2014:
- Death Valley National Park - Furnace Creek Campground, CA
- Turtle Creek Campground, CA
- Horton Creek Campground, CA
- New Shady Rest Campground, CA
- Davis Creek, NV
- Merrill Campground, CA
- Lassen Volcanic National Park...
Campgrounds & Stopovers in New Mexico during our travels in March 2014:
- Oliver Lee Memorial State Park
- Rockhound State Park
- St Clair Winery
- City of Rocks State Park
- Rose Valley RV Ranch
A detailed map of the campgrounds in Texas during our travels in February & March 2014:
- Bastrop State Park
- South Llano River State Park
- Big Bend National Park - Rio Grande Village Campground
- Big Bend Resort and Adventures Campground
- Davis Mountains State Park
- Hueco Tanks State Park & His...
Here's the overall view of our summer/fall 2013 trip. Below are postings that have more details for each section. Additional info will be added as time passes.
- Abilene State Park, TX
- Oasis State Park, NM
- Villanueva State Park, NM
- Coyote Creek State Park, MM
- Dumont Lake Cam...