We traveled 1,802 miles over a period of almost seven weeks (it turns out that we were only one day short of seven). During this period, we had thirteen stopovers.
UPDATED JULY 22, 2015
Note: This is the last "Big Picture" update. Please visit our "Maps" to see our camping locations.
Time sure flies by. We began 2015 with a holding pattern in Arizona before heading east. Now that we have made it to Maine, we are heading west.
Stopovers this year include...
We've been on the road full-timing since February 1st and are now back in Arizona. This is the final update for our 2014 maps. Watch for a new 2015 map and new adventures!
Here's the overall view of our summer/fall 2013 trip. Below are postings that have more details for each section. Additional info will be added as time passes.
- Abilene State Park, TX
- Oasis State Park, NM
- Villanueva State Park, NM
- Coyote Creek State Park, MM
- Dumont Lake C...
This trip included stops at:
• Guadalupe Mountains National Park, TX
• Saddle Campground, Cloudcroft, NM
• Chaco Culture National Historical Park, NM
• Canyonlands Needle Outpost, UT
• Canyonlands National Park - Squaw Flat Campground, UT
• Canyonlands Campground, Moab, UT
• Wasatch Mountain...
We had just three-plus weeks to complete our first LONG trip in our Casita travel trailer, which was a tad over seven months old. On this trip, we did pack it in with reservations made for every stop. Needless to say, we no longer travel that way.
- July 5th - Village Creek St...